Building gstreamer-app-1.0 for arm

suspension manusha1980 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 06:17:25 PDT 2015

I want to install gstreamer 1 in Ubuntu 12.04. I cannot upgrade my Ubuntu
version.
If I use apt-get to install to install above, it only seem to install
documentation and not the libraries. I guess this could be due to dependency
issues. Therefore I installed the latest gstreamer from source (1.4).
However my system is missing gstreamer-app-1.0. I was not able to find any
documentation on building/installing this and need some help from the
community.