Gstreamer g_thread_join

kcu karthikuppund1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 21:41:13 PDT 2015

Hi,
I am trying to develop a gstreamer based media player.Whenever I encounter
any error I will report that error and will destroy my pipeline and exit the
application. Before destroying I am settingthe pipeline state to NULL. When
I play a stream from pendrive and remove that pendrive while its playing it
reports the error but the application crashes, I mean it exits by giving the
following error

GLib-ERROR **: file
/home/rafiq/yoc-4.0.0.12.1_beta-12.1.0/build1/tmp/work/cortexa9-vfp-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/glib-2.0/1_2.36.4-r0/glib-2.36.4/glib/gthread-posix.c:
line 1162 (g_system_thread_wait): error 'Resource deadlock avoided' during
'pthread_join (pt->system_thread, NULL)'
Trace/breakpoint trap

I am using g_thread_join in my destroyer, i guess that's causing some
problem. Please help.