load a plugin which depends on another shared library.

SpicyChicken xch0929 at 126.com
Tue Jun 23 00:18:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am using gst_plugin_load_file() to load a plugin but this plugin(so
library) depends on another shared library. When I test the pipeline in
command line, I just set LD_PELOAD and run the command as following:

LD_PRELOAD=<dependent shared library > gst-launch-1.0 "pipeline description"

and it works.

Now, I am coding to implement it, I have tried to setenv of LD_PRELOAD, but
it doesn't work.  I am not sure how to make it work, and how about the API
gst_plugin_add_dependency_simple()

Any one can help? Thanks,