Correcting a video file's duration

Engin Firat engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Sun Jun 28 10:19:25 PDT 2015

I have some video files that are saved by using filesink element. However
due to some programatic problems some video files cannot be finalized by
sending an EOS message to the pipeline. So, normally, whenever these video
files are opened with any video player program, duration of the video file
is not reporting correctly.

I want to detect these kind of video files on filesystem and correct them
by using gstreamer library. However I do not know how this task can be
implemented. Could you please assist me to find a solution?

Regards.

--
*Engin FIRAT*
Adoniss Yazılım Bilişim