Application for Android with Qt/C++

Liru7 lukas.riezler at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:54:50 PDT 2015

Hey guys...thx for your hints!

What I tried is this:

---------------
extern "C" void gst_android_init (JNIEnv * env, jobject context);
QAndroidJniEnvironment* qjniEnv = new QAndroidJniEnvironment();

QPlatformNativeInterface *interface =
QApplication::platformNativeInterface();
QAndroidJniObject activity =
(jobject)interface->nativeResourceForIntegration("QtActivity");

gst_init(&argc, &argv);

gst_android_init(qjniEnv->operator JNIEnv *(),
(jobject)interface->nativeResourceForIntegration("QtActivity") );

I don't know if this is the right way? The compiler tells me " error:
undefined reference to 'gst-android_init' " ...so it seems that I do some
mistake while linking against libgstreamer_android.so? Or ist there any
incorrect with this?

--> extern "C" void gst_android_init (JNIEnv * env, jobject context);

:-/