Gstreamer SDK for Android

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:55:04 PST 2015

Hey,

Based on what you wrote I'm assuming your trying to run these examples
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials>.
Navigate to the folder android-tutorial-1 and try  running the following
commands :

android update project -s -p . --target android-XX
(replace XX with the android target you want to target. In your case it's
JellyBean so android-16)
ndk-build
ant debug

If it fails, post back the output of your console.

Cheers