Error when using udpsink to streaming mp4 from Android device

nguahoang nguahoang205 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:35:26 PST 2015

Hi All,
I have a problem trying to streaming mp4 from Android device.
I use gstreamer-1.0-android-armv7-release-1.4.4 SDK and use API in jni code:
////
pipeline = gst_parse_launch("filesrc location= filename ! qtdemux name=dmux
dmux.video_0 ! queue ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 ! udpsink
host=192.168.168.7 port=5002", &error);
////
But when I run app, I get error message: "Error received from element
udpsink0 : Gstreamer encountered a general resource error!"
I don't know how to fix this bug.
Please help me!
Thanks,
Hoang