Tee element running in different framerates

Miguel Domingues miguelbrazaodomingues at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:03:24 PST 2015

I have a similar application but instead of setting the framerate in the
video convert element I use a caps filter:
tee - queue - videoconvert - video/x-raw, framerate=1/1 -...

I don't know if there is a real difference between the two, maybe someone
else can answer this.

It works correctly with version 1.4.5.

Hope it helps,
Miguel Domingues