Want to send RTCP packet using working gstreamer pipeline from client to server

raman raman.kumar at tcs.com
Thu Mar 12 03:00:46 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have created a pipeline to receive the rtsp stream as below

gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc location=rtsp://x.x.x.x:xxxx/test ! rtph264depay !
ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink

and I am able to receive the stream.Now I  want to send few rtcp packets to
the server while video is running.

Could anyone please help me out how can I can send the rtcp dummy packets to
the server?

Thanks.