rtsp audio/video streaming using Gstreamer Android

pushpa pushpalatha.sg at mistralsolutions.com
Thu Mar 12 21:30:49 PDT 2015

I am trying to construct a RTSP pipeline on the client side to receive audio
and video streams on android platform

Only video pipeline works fine

data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("rtspsrc
location=rtsp://192.168.1.100:8554/ss ! gstrtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay !
h264parse !  amcviddec-omxtiducati1videodecoder  ! ffmpegcolorspace !
autovideosink",&error);

I need to receive audio streams also, so I tried with below pipeline

data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("rtspsrc
location=rtsp://192.168.1.100:8554/ss latency=0  !tee name=t ! queue  !
rtpmp4gdepay  ! aacparse ! ffdec_aac ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink t. !
queue ! gstrtpjitterbuffer  ! rtph264depay ! h264parse !
amcviddec-omxtiducati1videodecoder  ! ffmpegcolorspace  ! autovideosink ",
&error);

But it's not working,Gstreamer shows as some internal flow error

Please let me know proper rtsp pipeline to receive audio and video streams
on android