Sub:hlssink installation

Buchibabu Bandarupally buchibabu.bandarupally at gaiatv.in
Wed Mar 18 23:20:34 PDT 2015

thanks for your kind reply i got the code from gstreamer downloads
repository i compiled and installed it properly but unable to find it on
installed plugin path

gst-plugin-bad-1.2.0 has the support for hlssink ,i installed this package
but unable to use it in my pipeline,any advice about it ?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:10 PM, Hamdi Rakkez <hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com