multiple appsrc

Robert Van Gemert rcvangemert at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 20 03:26:35 PDT 2015

Hi Sérgio,

A simple test pipeline.

  "appsrc name=asource is-live=true ! fakesink "
  "appsrc name=vsource is-live=true ! queue ! autovideosink name=video-sink "

Video works fine but when I added "asource" the video stopped... but,  I do see the opening frame.

When I push junk buffers into asource using gst_app_src_push_buffer I see running video.

-rvg