R: Re: Good platform for a low latency h264 encoder?

pier.cvn at libero.it pier.cvn at libero.it
Fri Mar 20 09:36:24 PDT 2015

No, the nitrogen6x doesn't have any direct HDMI input, if not via an external $300 board, similarly to what is going to happen soon with the RPi.Imx6 has a VPU, but so does the RPi, with it's own gstreamer pipeline plugin.
I'm just wondering if any of the two are considerably better for a sub frame encoder, but I guess not :)