IMX Scaler / CSC m2m driver.

Ian Molton imolton at ad-holdings.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 08:51:03 PDT 2015

I've done some timings and discovered that an actual image
scaling takes about 3-4 hundredths of a second.

This is only barely fast enough - is this expected behaviour?
it doesnt look like the driver does anything between kicking
off the frame and the completion interrupt, so I can only
assume the hardware is /that/ slow.

Have I missed some obvious tuneables? at this speed, unless
the pipeline is running in parallel, there's no way it can be
fast enough.

Also, it looks like the IC can scale and CSC simultanously -
is there some reason we dont take advantage of that?

-Ian