Questions on 1.0 version GStreamer-Android Tutorial

superrei alexhui at keyease.com
Wed Mar 25 20:21:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've been trying to make GStreamer-Android tutorial 3 to work on Eclipse
ADT. I'm using following software combo:

1. Eclipse Luna release 2
2. NDK r10d
3. GStreamer-Android 1.4.5 ARM debug

I have 2 problems:

1. The C editor of Eclipse cannot resolve the symbol "guintptr", which
should be defined in glib.h. I checked the header files come with
Gstreamer-Android and it is not there. Despite of this. NDK build is fine.
So I think there must me somewhere that the compiler can pick up the
definition but the code indexer does not.

2. I tried to run the tutorial App in the emulator and get this error:

03-25 10:10:22.002: W/GStreamer+glimagesink(1310): 0:00:02.398190717
0xb7cf1d80 gstglimagesink.c:458:_ensure_gl_setup:<glimagesink0> error:
glGetString error: 0x500

I replaced autovideosink with glimagesink. Though autovideosink gives same
error.

I can see someone else had the same problem as mine without answer. Hope
someone can help me. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Alex Hui