Release schedule

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Thu Mar 26 08:13:21 PDT 2015

On 03/26/2015 03:43 AM, 정재일 wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I want to know when gstreamer 1.5 will be released.
> Do you have any idea on this?
>
> Is there any reference for gstreamer qtdemux for supporting isobmff??

What isobmff are you interested in? Doesn't git master support it? If
you have a sample that doesn't work, please report a bug:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

Or are you interested in the DASH isobmff profile? Also, feel free to
report a bug if something is not working for you.

> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Hubbup

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley