Appsink stops (pauses/freezes) after 2 frames.

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Fri Mar 27 02:09:20 PDT 2015

Dome pointers:
* Did you check the GST debug logs (e.g. export GST_DEBUG-3 or 4).
* Perhaps you need to specify the stream format as well in the capsfilter.
(E.g. I420 or something)

Hjalmar Turesson wrote
>  I tried using videoparse, but this crashes python

This is not what I would have expected. I guess the pipeline stalls and the
python program becomes unresponsive, possibly due to a caps negotiation
problem.
Please inspect and/or share your GStreamer logs.