[WebRTC] Muxing vp8 with oggmux fails: header data missing

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Tue Mar 31 12:09:57 PDT 2015

Nicolas Dufresne-3 wrote
> The headers are within the SDP. Janus should have parsed that for you
> passed it along with the stream. Or at least given you access to it, and
> told you which media index the stream matches in the SDP.
>
> Nicolas

Ok, so I guess I just do not know what I am looking for. I have been
scanning the SDP files Janus generates and communicates, but I just cannot
find anything that looks like a headrdata field. Would it be a small binary
string (like the one for audio shown below), or a very long binary string?

On a side note, captung audio does work just fine:

In this case, the headerdata is properly generated by oggmux.

Another interesting find, using rtpbin will crash the above audio pipeline
(same behaviour can be noticed for video):

Accoridng to the log (http://pastebin.com/Jfg7xSpz), there is again some
issue with respect to the caps and headerdata...