gstreamer disable menu buttons

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed May 13 00:17:50 PDT 2015

On So, 2015-05-10 at 08:48 -0700, otto33 wrote:
> Hi,
> I use gstreamer library on Linux for grabbing yum video from
> network(gst-launch udpsrc ...)
> but i want to disable menu buttons(minimize, maximize, exit,...) at the
> display window. Please help me how can i disable?

gst-launch is a testing/debugging application and not meant for writing
real applications, and what you want to do is out of scope for it.

You would have to write an application in a programming language of your
choice, and there create a window the way you want it. And then embed a
GStreamer video sink into that window.