Rtsp over tcp: Received packet without DTS after a gap

Sun May 17 03:55:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

after updating to git master I started to receive this error with rtsp
over tcp streams after several hours (between 24 and 48), with 1.4 the
same streams worked fine for weeks.

I can see that this check was introduced by this commit:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/commit/?id=87c8c163a876f45024a817e17af6dfdc52e71257

to understand what's wrong (camera or gstreamer internal calculation) I
would like to add more info to this message, for example is rtptime
enough to understand if is the camera that send a wrong packet?

Do you think can make sense to wait for some additionals rtp packets
before error out?

thanks
Nicola

P.S. this rtsp stream over tcp need this patch to work, gap are quiet
frequent

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/commit/?id=2e7f5c08cfb3315fe335455b40c5627ed365357f