Issues using latest GStreamer cerbero-generated Framework in iOS App

Antonis Tsakiridis atsakirid at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:53:10 PDT 2015

Hello,

Up to now I was working with GStreamer framework provided at
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/ios/1.4.4/ and everything was
working fine. Today I decided to go with the latest sources and build with
cerbero because I needed 64 bit support for my App (and as far as I
understand they aren't supported in the prebuilt GStreamer frameworks; if
this isn't the case please let me know :)). Cerbero build was fine but once
I replaced my old Framework with the cerbero-generated I started getting
some compile issues in my project:

/Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/GStreamer.framework/Headers/glib/glib-autocleanups.h:56:31:
error: unknown type name 'GOptionContext'; did you mean 'GMainContext'?

G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(GOptionContext, g_option_context_free)

/Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/GStreamer.framework/Headers/glib/glib-autocleanups.h:56:47:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'g_option_context_free'; did you mean
'g_main_context_ref'?

G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(GOptionContext, g_option_context_free)

Any ideas what might be causing these issues?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Antonis