EOS on imagefreeze element

Frédéric Sureau frederic.sureau at veo-labs.com
Tue May 19 01:47:46 PDT 2015

Hi Sérgio,

Le 18/05/2015 20:53, Sérgio Agostinho a écrit :
> As a workaround, have you considered sending the EOS downstream of the
> videomixer?
Actually, I have tried sending EOS just after the imagefreeze element
(there is a capsfilter there), which is working.

However, there is a long delay (3 or 4 seconds) between sources EOS and
logo EOS, so the mixed video is only composed of the logo in the last 4
seconds.

I think that this problem is more related to videomixer though.

If I send EOS directly to the element downstream the videomixer as you
propose, I probably will not have this problem anymore.

Maybe some documentation should be added on the way imagefreeze behaves
with EOS?

Thanks for your help!