seek problem when synchronized with net clock provider

modelvincent vincent.decaux at oxytronic.fr
Thu May 21 06:42:20 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm still with my synchronized player and I have a new problem.

I am now able to synchronized a client player to the time of a master
player, they are playing the same video at the same speed, it's working
great.

However, Now I have a problem with the seek, If I want to seek from master
or from slave side, the player were I asked to seek go to the good position,
but the second stay at the same place, and morever they start both to read
at full speed, without synchronization or anything.

If I pause my 2 player, they are Pausing correctly, and If I Play on the
player where I've done the seek, he go back to a normal speed, but not the
second one who continue to play at full speed...

I don't understand the problem... :(

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards

Vincent