UDP sink Gstreamer + Android

Shubham shubhamjan12 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:27:37 PDT 2015

 *Thanks, Sebastian*This was the problem & it has been resolved now. But i am
stuck at a point that i am able to play video but not in Qt window. Don't
know how to do that except the line. gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle
(GST_VIDEO_OVERLAY(sink), guintptr(xwinid));Any working example in which i
can set the gstreamer output to a Qt image or what else in my program i am
doing wrong? My cpp file is attached GstQtExNew.cpp
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671966/GstQtExNew.cpp>
The output i am getting is
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671966/QtGstProblem.jpg>
Any help regarding include my Gstreamer video to my qt window is highly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.