Launching gst-launch screen for a given device on a webpage

Verma, Rahul rahverma at amazon.com
Tue May 26 04:39:26 PDT 2015

Hello,
         I am an intern at amazon and working on GoLive Project. Currently I am able to launch gst from the command line for a specified device on worker nodes manually. But I have to simulate this on a website that will accept the ip address of the worker node and the configuration of the device and simulate ‘gst-launch’ on the webpage so that any one can work remotely.
Remote for that device will be shown below the streaming screen.
I have no idea regarding how to bring the gst-launch screen on a webpage for a given device. Please guide us in proper direction.

Regards,
Rahul Verma