accessing a camera on Android

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Wed May 27 11:46:29 PDT 2015

Thank you. That leaves me completely bewildered, which is better than
pursuing the wrong direction. :-) Back to my original question, how do I
use GStreamer to access the cameras on Android? It seemed that the
conversation that Tim pointed to only discussed development strategies. Has
either been incorporated into the Android 1.4.5 binaries? Or is this an
'opportunity' for some development work? :-)

This is now causing me to wonder about accessing a camera with GStreamer
from a Windows tablet. Does that work?

Chuck