Launching gst-launch for a device on a webpage

Verma, Rahul rahverma at amazon.com
Thu May 28 21:59:05 PDT 2015

Hi,
    First of all, thanks for the reply. We are basically running Amazon Instant Video Application on several devices such as panasonic, sonyhtml, samsung,etc. We are currently able to run it manually on the devices through  "gst-launch decklinksrc mode=18 connection=composite subdevice=0 ! video/x-raw-yuv ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink sync=false” command on linux terminal with all environmental variables set. We need to create a website hosting on linux that will take the ip address of theses systems and its configuration and with above command display the gst-launch screen for that device.
I am unable to get “injecting custom API into your browser”. Could you please explain in more detail.

Thanks,
Rahul Verma