Move from Bugzilla to Phabricator. Yay or Nay?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri May 29 14:35:20 PDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 21:31 +0100, Luis de Bethencourt wrote:

Hi Luis,

I don't think it's a matter of having a vote. A decision in favour of a
move has been made at the hackfest, as I remember it anyway ;)

The question is if anyone is going to put in the work to do the
migration (migrate over existing bugs/histories etc.), and if we can get
the phabricator instance moved to official fdo infrastructure.

Thibault and Mathieu said they were going to work on this, maybe best to
ask them what the status is.

 Cheers
  -Tim