appsrc stream duration

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Mon Nov 2 02:54:02 PST 2015

Hi,

I've written an appsrc, reading from file and push into playbin.

I set the size with g_object_set (app->appsrc, "size", (gint64) app->length,
NULL) and may check the duration with gst_element_query_duration.

But if the size of the source file is growing up, and I set the new size
with g_object_set(.."size"..), the duration will never be changed.

My question: Is there a duration_change_message I should send to the
pipeline, or something else I forgot to get the new duration?

Thanks a lot!

Bernhard