Filesrc dont play when connect to audiomixer dinamicaly.

_dmp dm.pozhidaev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:07:48 PST 2015

Hi guru

I wish to dynamically connect filesrc to play the file to an existing
conveyer but I have no play wav file at all.

So static pipeline looks like this:

alsasrc ! audiomixer ! alsasink

I dinamically create bin and connect his to audiomixer

fileplaybin:  filesrc ! wavparse ! capsfilter ->to "audiomixer"

I connect the probe to the point "capsfilter:src", to expect EOS (to control
the end of file playback).
Immediately after the start "fileplaybin" I get the EOS and the file does
not play.
If I connect "fileplaybin" to "alsasink"(I mean clean connect without
"alsasrc" and "audiomixer") - file is played normally. The problem is in the
dynamic connection chains "filesrc" to an existing pipeline. What could be
the problem and where do I look?

Best regards