Record in file with RTSP-Server

chavesjm chavesjuanmanuel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 02:55:05 PST 2015

Hi,

I am new with GStreamer. I am using RTSP-Sever to record a stream that is
sent by a client. The problem is I need save this streaming in a file, and
its name should be sent by the client.

My idea is that the client sent the name file in the URI in the ANNOUNCE
request. The server receives this request and build dinamycally a new
factory with " ! filesink location = "nameFile" " at the end.

The problem is I don't know how I can get the ANNUNCE request sent by the
client in the server. I test with the announce-request signal but I don't
get the GstRTSPMessage.

Any idea?

Thansk you very much.

Regards.