How to use gst-rtsp-server to receive streams from client

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:51:01 PST 2015

Hi Sebastian and everyone,
I solved the previous issue and I'm trying to get rtspsink from
"https://github.com/thaytan/gst-rtsp-server".
Is it possible to download and install rstpsink plugin? If yes, I'm trying
to install it launching "./autogen.sh" but I'm getting something like this:

+ Setting up common submodule
./autogen.sh: 23: ./autogen.sh: git: not found
./autogen.sh: 25: ./autogen.sh: git: not found
There is something wrong with your source tree.
You are missing common/gst-autogen.sh

Probably I'm forgetting something or my thinking is wrong?

Thanks,
G.