Gstreamer video goes always fullscreen in sink

milanivan milangansi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:54:45 PST 2015

I have following command running in my sink side of gstreamer running in
raspberry pi 2.

gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc
caps="application/x-rtp,media=video,payload=96,enconding-name=H264" port =
5000 ! rtph264depay ! decodebin ! autovideosink caps = "disp-width=160,
disp-height=120"

But still, I have fullscreen video display whatever video frame size I send
from source.

Please help. I would like to have 1:1 frame size as I sent from source.