How can i get rtpbin

Bob Huang hhbjsj at 163.com
Fri Nov 13 17:24:23 PST 2015

Hi  Sebastian, thank you for your reply.

Yes, it works. Then I add code like below:
void static new_manager (GstElement *rtspsrc, GstElement *manager, gpointer
data){
    GST_DEBUG ("new_manager has been created.\n");

    gchar *test;
    test = gst_element_get_name(manager);
    GST_DEBUG ("GstElement name:%s\n", test);
    g_free(test);

   g_signal_connect (manager, "get-internal-session",
(GCallback)(get_internal_session), NULL);
}

static void get_internal_session(GstElement *rtpbin, guint id, gpointer
user_data){
    g_print ("get_internal_session has been created.\n");
    g_print ("session id:%d\n", id);
}
The problem : in function "get_internal_session" the *id* always is 0! I
want to get the session ID, how can I get it right?