Caps filtering

R S rushin.shah at einfochips.com
Mon Nov 16 05:01:20 PST 2015

Hi,

I am new to GStreamer. I am designing a source capture plugin named
"my_src". Following is the sample pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 my_src name=src src.raw_src ! 'video/x-raw,
framerate=(fraction)15/1, width=640, height=480' ! filesink
location=test_640_360.yuv

I want to extract the caps from the pipeline and initialize my camera
accordingly before starting to stream. Please give me idea, how to fetch
height, width, format, framerate etc. from my pipe during initialization.

Thanks in advance for help!

Regards,
RS