Problem with stalled qtmux

Kiran Nagaraja kiran.nagaraja at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:45:24 PST 2015

Sorry for typos in the earlier post. The constructed pipeline was
originally: filesrc -> qtdemux -> qtmux frament=10000 -> multifilesink.

Realized that the mux element would need 2 threads to bring in the audio
and video buffers simultaneously. I added two queues one each for audio and
video buffers coming out of demux, and linked the queues to corresponding
pads on qtmux.

- Kiran