Decode multiple video/audio files (DASH's adaption sets)

Majaja r97922153 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:24:51 PST 2015

Dear Schmidt & Duncan:

Thanks a million to your valuable suggestions~~

I would like to resolve this issue by insert an input selector to the "dual
audio stream".

Ideally if it works well one audio packets will be "filtered out" & the
other will be passed to decoder.

The graph is posted here & the link below. Now I just connect to a single
audio stream case & works fine.

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674558/single_audio_single_video_audio_is_connected_to_input_selector.png>

However it seems to be difficult if dual streams present so I still works on
it....

I am wondering if it works? Could you please provide your suggestions?

Also, I am curious about how could decodebin3 resolve this problem?

Does it use input selector or something else?

https://bug756794.bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=315869

Thank you~~

John