Find video sink in pipeline created by playbin?

Carl Kovamees carl at kovamees.com
Thu Nov 19 05:48:57 PST 2015

What's the easiest way of finding the video sink produced by playbin? Reason
being I'd like to set the sync property.

I was trying to use the playbin's video-sink property from bus callbacks
without luck.

What I prefer not to do is iterate over all elements and check their type.
But if I have to, is there a GST_IS_VIDEO_SINK etc method or other to check
for generic video sink element interface?

Thanks,

/Carl