glimagesink beautiful Black Screen

Hamdi Rakkez hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:16:22 PST 2015

Yes we were forced to use 1.5.90 at that time before the 1.6.x shows up.
But our system is flexible, we can easily drift to 1.6.x.

What do you suggest for us 1.6.0 or 1.6.1 ?

Anyway I will try 1.6.1 on my board and I will tell you the result about
the problem in this thread whether it is solved or not.

Cheers,
Hamdi