How to change a rtspsrc URL without stopping Pipeline??? I left playbin and I moved on rtspsrc to get it!!!

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:16:30 PST 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to change the URI of my rtspsrc element without stopping my
pipeline. Is it possible?
I read it is not possible with playbin so I changed my pipeline moving it to
an rtspsrc element but there is no information about how to do it?
I thought it was something like the documentation here:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/section-dynamic-pipelines.html
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/section-dynamic-pipelines.html>

but I don't know how it is possible to add a blocking probe on rtspsrc
source because it is created by runtime and I don't know how to get it. Is
it possible?

Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks in advance,
G.