how do I decode mutiple H.264 video streams simultaneously by using OpenMax IL infrastructure?

zhang007z zhang007z at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:18:12 PST 2015

I roughly understand that stantard of openMax IL through wiki. OpenMax IL
support standard programmable interfaces for specific video chip that
implement to encode/decode video stream,but I don't understand that which
OpenMax IL implement standard interface for decoding video stream
simultaneously.it mention another OpenMax IL implementation called as
Bellagio in wiki webpage, I research Bellagio OpenMax IL implementation,I
don't see source code that how to decode video stream simultaneously in this
implementation. I suppose that I could implement video decoding component by
using OpenMax IL standard interface,but how to decode mutiple video stream
simultaneously through this component? In general, to decode mutiple video
stream simultaneously, it should exist source code of thread manager and
switching to deal with video stream through controlling video chip on
OpenMax IL level,but I don't see such souce code. I think to know that how
to decode/encode mutiple video stream simultaneously by the housing
implementation of OpenMax IL such as Bellagio ? In additon, if the
functionality that deal with mutiple video stream simultaneously don't
implement in OpenMax IL level ,then this functionality should on what level
it implemented? such as gstreamer that it is one of OpenMax AL client
implementation.

Anybody have any idea for me, thank you to explain this issue for me.