Can I use input-selector to switch between several inputs??

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:57:06 PST 2015

Tim,
is it possible to add dynamically (RTSP) branches in input to my
input-selector and to switch between them? I'm trying it but probably I lost
some important thing because it doesn't work.
My situation is so:

RTSPSRC1 --> queue1 --> input-selector --> ... --> xvimagesink

after a little of time I want to add another RTSP so I do:

 RTSPSRC1 --> queue1 --> input-selector --> ... --> xvimagesink
 RTSPSRC2 --> queue2 --> input-selector

and more

 RTSPSRC1 --> queue1 --> input-selector --> ... --> xvimagesink
 RTSPSRC2 --> queue2 --> input-selector
 RTSPSRC3 --> queue3 --> input-selector

Probably when I add a branch I have to tell him to be in PLAYNG state as the
others...or what I'm forgetting?

Thanks in advance,
G.