About time stamp in fast-forward and slow-motion

SpicyChicken xch0929 at 126.com
Tue Nov 24 21:24:40 PST 2015

Nicolas Dufresne-3 wrote
> Le lundi 23 novembre 2015 à 19:35 -0800, SpicyChicken a écrit :
>> I am implement a gst seek for fast-forward, but from debug
>> information,
>> every time when the pipeline starts to seek, the time stamp always
>> recalculate from 0, is this correct ?
>
> Running time to 0, but yes (timestamp may not match). Ideally, for fast
> forward, use a seek with a rate > 0, enable GST_SEEK_FLAG_SKIP for very
> fast action.
>
> Nicolas
>

> signature.asc (188 bytes)
> <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4674630/0/signature.asc>

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply. Now, I am trapped into an issue, when I start to
SEEK, there are some RTP packages always lost. And from wireshark, the
seqnum is not continuous, some are missing. But I dived into
gstrtpbasepayload and found that the data prepared to send(called by
gst_rtp_base_payload_prepare_push()) are correct(the seqnum is continuous
and nothing miss).

Thanks,
Spc