High gstreamer cpu load

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 01:24:25 PST 2015

You might try inserting some queue elements into your pipeline.

As I understand it, the queue causes gstreamer to create a new thread.
If you have a new thread, that can use a different CPU.  As it stands,
ALL your processing is using a single CPU.  While that would not change
the total CPU usage, it would share the load and should improve the
performance.