VLC and RTSP for live streaming

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 03:29:12 PST 2015

Thanks Tim!

        self.pipelinelaunch=Gst.parse_launch("uridecodebin
uri=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/stream  name=d \
            d. ! queue ! videoconvert ! videoscale ! autovideosink \
            d. ! queue ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink")

it works perfectly for audio/video of .mp4 files but when I try with live
streaming the video freezes or if I leave only the video branch I get a
green screen...probably I lost something to set on VLC for right live
streaming...is it possible?

Thanks very much for your help!
G.