GStreamer on Android with ALSA support?

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Mon Nov 30 10:06:05 PST 2015

Hello,

I am running into issues I am unable to resolve by myself and I would
appreciate some guidance.

I've cloned cerbero from the repo, and checked out tag 1.6.1. I am using
ubuntu 14.04. I've done the following:

1. Added variants = ['alsa'] to config/cross-android.cbc
2. Typed ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-android.cbc show-config to
ensure that alsa is enabled
3. Run ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-android.cbc bootstrap
4. Run ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-android.cbc package
gstreamer-1.0

and apparently the lib file is not generated. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Marcin

***** Error running 'build' command:
Recipe 'gst-plugins-base-1.0-static' failed at the build step 'post_install'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cerbero/build/oven.py", line 143, in _cook_recipe
    stepfunc()
  File "/home/marcin/aktivitis/radiokit/cerbero/recipes/custom.py", line
91, in post_install
    shutil.copyfile(src, dest)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/marcin/cerbero/sources/android_arm/gst-plugins-base-1.0-static-1.6/static-build/home/marcin/cerbero/dist/android_arm/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstalsa.a'

: