No GStreamer 1.7.0.1 found

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:38:06 PDT 2015

Hello Nirbheek,
Thank you for your quick reply.

The blog link is really very helpful. I have followed the steps in the blog.

gstreamer *./autogen.sh* ran successfully.
after that, I ran *make* and got the error,

/...
Making all in tracers
  CC       libgstcoretracers_la-gstlatency.lo
  CC       libgstcoretracers_la-gstlog.lo
  CC       libgstcoretracers_la-gstrusage.lo
gstrusage.c:190:14: error: use of undeclared identifier 'RUSAGE_THREAD'
  getrusage (RUSAGE_THREAD, &ru);
             ^
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [libgstcoretracers_la-gstrusage.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
/

I am not sure how to resolve this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.