liveadder is dead

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Mon Oct 12 01:45:12 PDT 2015

On Sun, 2015-10-11 at 11:08 +0100, Olivier Crête wrote:

Hi Olivier,

> Small heads up, I just removed the "liveadder" element, it has been
> replaced by an alias to audiomixer.

If we do this, let's make it backwards-compatible in a way that doesn't
potentially cause crashes in apps. liveadder had a "latency" property
of type uint (and milliseconds as unit), audiomixer has a "latency"
property of type uint64 (and nanosecs as unit), so that's not going to
work well with existing g_object_set() code as far as I can tell.

 Cheers
  -Tim