liveadder is dead

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:25:16 PDT 2015

On 13-Oct-2015 11:20 am, "Olivier Crête" <olivier.crete at collabora.com>
wrote:
> Because the shipping pidgin uses it, and it doesn't set the property.
> This is basically the only relevant project I could find in liveadder.

I think Tim is also thinking of personal/proprietary applications that
might be using it. If it's just Pidgin we care about, I think we should
just nuke it and notify them about the replacement being audiomixer. It's
actively harmful keeping a silently incompatible compatibility later around.

Cheers,
Nirbheek