rtp, audio live pipeline, shutdown, eos is too fast on multicore machine

Thomas Roos thomas at roosesweb.de
Mon Oct 19 03:12:18 PDT 2015

I solved my specific problem by removing my
bus_message_cb added by gst_bus_add_watch ()
before I wait in
gst_bus_timed_pop_filtered()
for the EOS
now I can't reproduce that the EOS message is lost, but don't
understand why it happens sometimes!?
I couldn't find any note in the docs that it's not possible to use
gst_bus_timed_pop_filtered() while having a cb added by
gst_bus_add_watch ()!?
Can anyone please explain this to me?